Frequently Asked Questions
- Less expensive than other forms of esthetic treatment.
- Permanent results.
- Immediate problem correction.
- Minimum treatment time.
- Generally painless, requires no anaesthesia.
- More conservative as it requires less tooth reduction than crowning.
- Can be changed to the required color of the dentist.
- Gives a beautiful esthetic smile.
Implants also help preserve facial structure, preventing bone deterioration that occurs when teeth are missing.
Once the dental implants are beneath the surface of the gums they begin bonding with the jawbone. After the implant has bonded to the jaw, an abutment and final crown is placed on the implant .
Don’t worry, at no time will you be without a tooth. A temporary tooth or flipper can be made that appears and functions normally. Most patients experience minimal to no disruption in their daily life and are smiling with confidence as they leave the office.
|Number of Missing Teeth||Type of Prosthesis||Number of Dental Implants|
|Single tooth||Single crown||One dental implant|
|Two or more teeth||Partial prosthesis (fixed bridge)||Usually, 2 – 3 dental implants|
|All teeth in upper or lower jaw||Complete prosthesis (removable or fixed bridge)||Number of implants will vary, depending on what type of bridge is used|
We often see patients for 2nd opinions. Many of these patients were told that they were not implant candidates. Dr. Singh’s expertise and our high technology tools have allowed us to help many of these wonderful patients. Call our office, at + 91-11-46045152 / + 91-11-46045153 , for an appointment today.
- Local anesthesia
- IV sedation
- Patients desiring General Anesthetic are treated in hospital set ups.
Porcelain veneers / laminates
- The color of your teeth. For example, most veneers are ultra-thin and therefore, translucent , so discolored teeth underneath may show through. We may recommend teeth whitening first to reduce discoloration. Veneers are fabricated to have a natural tooth-like appearance.
- The impact of your lifestyle and habits. For example, teeth grinding and clenching may make the veneer more susceptible to chips, cracks and breaking.